THE COLORADO HEMP HONEY DIFFERENCE
To create and share the most innovative natural products that support the health and wellness of individuals, communities and the eco-systems that help create them.
What Makes Us Different?
- 100% pure and raw Rocky Mountain honey
- Colorado grown full-spectrum hemp (aerial parts, non-isolate)
- CBD is naturally occurring in our full-spectrum hemp
- Naturally occurring cannabinoids, terpenes, and phytonutrients from hemp
- Extracted with a unique, reusable process that best preserves terpenes
- Superior entourage effect (all the natural constituents working together)
We are proud that our products are certified Glyphosate Residue Free by The Detox Project.
This gives you the peace of mind that our honeys are free from glyphosate residue. We like to keep our honeys clean, simple, and natural.
Purity & Certificates of Analysis (COA)
Social and Environmental Support
For every jar of Colorado Hemp Honey sold, we donate 10 cents to the Veterans to Farmers program.
Veterans to Farmers (VTF) helps veterans return to civilian life by training them in agriculture. This ultimately leads to urban homesteading and/or business ownership. It provides a way to help establish the well-being of American veterans returning from service back to civilian life.
For more information, visit www.veteranstofarmers.org.
We donate 10 cents from each jar of Colorado Hemp Honey Pet Tincture sold to help find and train dogs to do specific tasks for veterans in need of a service dog.
Freedom Service Dogs unleashes the potential of shelter dogs by transforming them into custom-trained, life-changing assistance dogs for people in need. Clients include veterans who have traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injuries, and post-traumatic stress disorder. For more information, visit www.freedomservicedogs.org.